Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Something Blue Day

Treat yourself with something blue:

1. Gunne Sax Blue Dress with Lace and Pearls by FunkyBella
2. Royal Blue Pearl Bracelet by AlisonKelleyDesigns
3. 5x7 Polaroid Print Orchids by futurowoman
4. Handmade Midnight Blue Stamped Thank You Notes by ScrapAddict
5. Blue Sunburst Hippie Chic Skirt by Poppylarity
6. Blue Umbrellas Fine Art Photograph on Metallic Paper by LilacPopPhotography
7. Blue Freshwater Pearl Ring by TerraFirmaStudio
8. Acrylic on canvas, original painting by MoonThroughFog
9. Dragonfly Desk Topper by MonkeyandSquirrel

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. These are such beautiful blue selections, thanks so much for featuring my royal blue pearl bracelet, I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this selection, and this color palette. thank you for including my painting in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a gorgeous palette! Thank you so much for including my orchid polaroid print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my Midnight Blue Thank you cards. I'm loving this collection of blue...it is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely!
    www.rockology3.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!

    www.rockology3.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection! Thanks for including my photo!
    Janna
    http://lilacpopphotography.etsy.com
    http://lilacpop.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely calming collection! It makes me want to go a beach town in Maine! (So specific I know, hehe, but that's what it makes me think of!)

    ReplyDelete